About Me

My photo
I am a 15 years old and a Sophmore at Ferris High school. I live with my mom in Spokane, WA and very intersted in art!!!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Hello Everyone I am very sorry for not being on. I know it's been about a year, but I can tell you that I will start posting pictures of me and the family. It may be a little hard that I am now going to start 10th grade on September 2nd, but I won't let that stop me. Now, that you've heard, I am going to be a Sophmore, YEAH! It is very exciting. Knowing that I've had a blog for a year, I can't start backwards so I am going to share my journey from here. To bring you up to speed, I've moved from Queen Creek, AZ to Spoakne, WA to live with my Aunt and Uncle who have been very generous and let us stay until my mom finds a job. Yes, my mom have not found a job yet, but please keep us in your prayers that she will soon find a job and be happy with it. We have started going to church Southside Christian Church which is just fabulous and we couldn't have found a more perfect church. Plus I've actually just got back from a moutineering trip with the Southside Chrisitan Church Youth Group, where I've made lot's of friends. And I will totally post pictures of the trip. For 9 days we were up in Malibu, Canda which is part of the Young Life community. Yeah so I am very excited to tell you all about that. So far things have been going really great. And I hope to keep you posted on the more upcoming events!! Tata for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment